Pro Flash Beat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A basic Flame Text effect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Revan
Admin
Revan

A basic Flame Text effect Empty
PostSubject: A basic Flame Text effect   A basic Flame Text effect Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 11:26 am

Hi all, I'm going to show you how to make a basic flame text effect.

First. open FireWorks 8... if you have it... if not... download it because i'm not sure you can do everything in any FireWorks program below 8...

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_1

Second. Choose the size of your canvas... mine is the same in the picture... I'm going to use my custom colour.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_3

Third. Select you text tool or the big "A" on your tool bar, And type what you want on your canvas. I'm going to use Pro-Flash-Beat as an example.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_4

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_5

fourth. Now on your Proporties bar search for Eye Candy, then click on Bevel Boss.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_6

5th. Change the Height Scale and smoothness, until you see fit. Then go down to Darken Deep Areas. select where you want it.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_7

Now that you have done that click ok. You should get something like this.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_8

6th. Now goto your proporties bar and select a colour you want around your word(s). I'm going to use Orange.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_9

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_10

It should turn out something like this.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_11_8

7th. Now go back to where you choose the text border colour and click on Stroke Options. And this should come up.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_12

8th. Now that you have that open. Where it says pencil. click on it and choose. Unatural.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_13

Once you have selected Unatural. Where it says Toothpaste, click and go down until you find Fluid Splatter.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_14

Once you have done that. go down to where it says "Texture" Scroll through that and select Grass. Afterwards change the percentage to 100%. Then click Fill Over Stroke.

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_15

Now Overall it should look something like this...

A basic Flame Text effect Picture_16

Hope this helps you guys... there are loads of FX following what i have said... feel free to have a look around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://pro-flash-beat.darkbb.com/

A basic Flame Text effect
Page 1 of 1